Today we will do the Vivo nex Review, it is the latest flagship range smartphone which is launched by Vivo in Amazon exclusive only. The main key attracting feature of this phone is that its iPhone X notch like display as well as enhancement in sound system, pop up camera. Some other attracting feature is that its AI implementation, glass body, portrait mode, on display fingerprint sensor, face unlocking e.t.c.
SPECIFICATIONS: Vivo nex
- Vivo nex: Display: It has massive 6.59-inch FHD+ super AMOLED display with 19.3:9 aspect ratio, also having pixel density 388 PPI and also protected with corning gorilla glass 5, with a 2.5D curved screen.
- Vivo nex: Design: It has a glass body on both sides of the phone, which feel somewhat slippery while taking in hand. This glass body is protected with Corning Gorilla glass 5. It has a fingerprint sensor which is mounted on the display of the phone. On the bottom of the phone, it have USB type C charging port and a speaker grill, it also has 3 mics on three different sides to reduce noise as well. Thankfully it finally retains with 3.5 mm headphone jack also.
- Vivo nex: Software and performance: This Vivo nex runs with new released latest Android Oreo 8.1, it has its own custom ROM that is Fun touch OS 4.N Now coming to the performance of this phone, so there is no chance of lag because it comes in 10gb Ram along with chipset Snapdragon 845 which is paired with Adreno 616 GPU for graphics. Yes, it is also a 64-bit Octa-Core processor.
- Vivo nex: Battery: Besides this key features, one of the most important things for any smartphone is its battery, this Vivo nex comes with a 4000 mAh battery which is not removable. However, we could expect from it to deliver a day worth of moderate to heavy usage. Its fast charging will recharge your battery from 5 % to 100% just within one hour, which is quite impressive.
- Vivo nex: Camera: Vivo nex comes with the dual camera at the rear side of the phone. Here primary camera has 12 megapixel which has aperture f-1.8, pixel size 1.4 Micron which will enhance your low light performance. while the secondary camera has 5 megapixels which have aperture f-2.0 and it is supported with OIS, EIS. It also supports the 8mp front camera for selfie and video calling. This front camera is a pop-up camera.
- Vivo nex: Storage: It has a single storage variant which is of 8Gb RAM and 128 Gb internal storage which cost 44,990 and will be available exclusively on Amazon India.
Sourodip is a Tech Enthusiast who loves to research on Computer Science and new age Technologies. In his free time he writes engaging blogs and we are grateful to have him as our Editor-in-chief.