Today we will do the Xiaomi new Poco F1 Review, it is the latest mid-range but flagship range Competitor smartphone which is launched by Xiaomi. The main key attracting feature of this phone is that its iPhone X notch like display as well as its processor which is Snapdragon 845, Liquid cooling system. Some other attracting feature is that its AI implementation, glass body, portrait mode, face unlocking e.t.c.
- Display: It has massive 6.18-inch FHD display which is combined with good wide angle view and has great Outer visibility under brilliant daylight. Its display has a notch and also it has proximity sensor & led notification light. It has a pixel density of 403 PPI.
- Design: The device comes with a unibody metal design and also it has a fingerprint sensor which is mount at the back which is below the camera of the phone. Another interesting feature of this Xiaomi Poco phone is that it has liquid cooling technology that can bring down the temperature upon extensive usage. Thankfully it has also finally retained with 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Software and Performance: In terms of performance, the phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset with 6GB of RAM that guarantees super smooth performance. The device is also designed to give you a lag-free tasking and gaming. Yes, it is also a 64-bit Octa-Core processor.
- Battery: Besides this key features, one of the most important things for any smartphone is its battery, The device comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 4,000mAh battery which support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology so that the battery gets refuelled in less time.
- Camera & Platform: The Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with dual 12+5-megapixel rear cameras and a 20-megapixel wide-angle front camera. While the rear camera is perfect for shooting in-depth images and videos even in dark conditions, the frontal camera promises to give quality selfies and video calls.
On the other hand of software, the Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with the Android 8.1 Oreo With the Xiaomi its own custom ROM MIUI operating system out of the box.
- Connectivity & Storage: Connectivity options which come with the Xiaomi Poco F1 phone include 4G with VoLTE support, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, and a USB Type-C. The smartphone also has a Hybrid Dual SIM slot which can also be increased from 64GB up to 256GB via a microSD card.
Our final verdict: According to us, Poco phone will give tough competition to other phones in the market From mid-range to high range. Obviously, it is a good mid-range phone that will give a premium look. The best part of this phone that it provide snapdragon 845 processor with liquid cooling technology at Rs20,000, Now the choice is yours.
Sourodip is a Tech Enthusiast who loves to research on Computer Science and new age Technologies. In his free time he writes engaging blogs and we are grateful to have him as our Editor-in-chief.